We can not recommend having this hammock enough.
This hammock can be part of your baby’s favourite “places to be” from the moment you arrive from hospital till their reach 15 kilograms or 36months.
The durable shell is made of 100% cotton, because your little ones deserve the best.
As our motto says - “Where calm begins and fun never ends”
It’s secured at one point, which means Your baby
• can have a nap in it as it can function as a cradle,
• can sit in it and use it as a swing,
• can use it as a jumperoo with the additional spring.
It has several advantages:
• it moves every direction;
• it helps to develop balance, eye-hand coordinations, makes legs stronger;
• it helps baby prepare to start the big movements;
• it helps during tough times, like teething, tummy aches, or being stuck at home because of bad weather.
Did you know?
⁃ Swinging provides excellent stimulation to bodies and brains.
⁃ Swinging stimulates the cerebral cortex - the part of the brain which helps you focus
- Preparing young minds for learning. (Speech and movement development)
⁃ Swinging stimulates our bodies’ sensory systems, namely our vestibular and proprioception systems.
⁃ Swinging helps developing balance. ⁃ spinning around and swinging backward and forward, all move the body through different planes of movement and in response to gravity, helping to develop muscle tone, coordination and posture.
⁃ This hammock can replicate movements in the womb; rocking, and upside-downs are activities your baby enjoyed in the protective space of the fluid-filled uterus.